Gain an insight on the following issues:
• Moving towards web enabled project management
• Implementing professional project management execution through web tools
• Understanding the fundamentals of Programme Management
• Enabling real time project management
• Building virtual teams and comprehending communication issues in the virtual environment
• Maximising success through web based planning
• Implementing web enabled project planning
• Effectively assessing risk management
• Creating a fully integrated, collaborative project management framework.
In the chair:
• Miles Sheperd (Consulting Project Manager) AEA Technology Plc.
Your eminent speaker panel:
• Eddie Obeng (Founder Director) Pentacle The Virtual Business School
• Peter Walters (Principal Consultant) Artemis Consulting
• Christof Senghaas (Academic – University of Göttingen, Germany) KM Consultant
• Geoff Reis (Managing Director) Hydra Development Corporation Limited (Chairman ProgM – The Programme Management Specialist Interest Group)
• Rob Allinson (Direcot Eurpoe) eRoom Technology
• Eddie Borup Customer Projects Limited
• Bob Buttrick (Manager Project Management) Cable & Wireless Global
• Tom Boyle (Head of Knowledge Management) BT Ignite
• Gavin White (Vice President – eCommerce) Credit Suisse Asset Management
• Martin Ong (Director of Project Technology) BAA
• Richard Higgs (Managing Director) Strategic Thoughts Limited
• Paul Bradley (Director) Spoce Project Management Limited
• Martyn Kinch (Director) Key Skills Limited
• Paul Driver (UK Managing Director) Pcubed
• Alf Raju (Account Manager) PCubed.
Why You Should Attend This Conference
In today’s virtual world the need for internet tooling is the way forward in corporate project management. Learn the importance of on-line communication, multi-project team management, global virtual knowledge and active resource management and understand the vital elements on how to excel in this increasing industry.
As the global market place becomes more competitive, organisations continually strive to achieve greater efficiency, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Forward thinking companies are now realising that to achieve success in such explosive markets, project planning and management capabilities must be improved at strategic levels in order to meet shorter deadlines and tighter resource constraints.
“Web Enabled Project Management” is our flagship event of 2001 allowing you to meet virtual leaders who will show you the value of operating a project management strategy. Benefit from a highly interactive conference with unparalleled opportunities to network with leading professionals. Hear case study led sessions from industry experts and discover their knowledge and expertise in Web Enabled Project Management and discover how to stay ahead of your competitors.
Who Should Attend This Flagship Conference
Directors, Managers and Professionals of:
• Project/Product Development
• Programme Management
• Research and Development
• Business Development
• Strategic Development
• eBusiness & eCommerce
• IT & IS Managers
• Finance & Accounting
• Sales & Marketing.
• Conference Fee @ £1395·00 + Service Charge + VAT = £1934·17
• Early Bird Discount Fee @ £1255·50 + Service Charge + VAT = £1740·45
• Video Set + Documentation @ £1495·00 + VAT = £1756·63.
VAT is charged at 17·5%. An 18% service charge will be added to all conference fees prior to the event and is inclusive of programme materials, luncheon and refreshments.
Three Ways To Register
• Telephone bookings to marcus evans on +44 (0) 20 7436 5765
• Mail to marcus evans 4 Cavendish Square London W1G 0BX
• Telefax bookings direct to marcus evans on + 44 (0) 20 7436 5741.
Thirteen plus years have elapsed (approx 5000 Calendar Days) since I took my seat in Central London for this prestigious event. In hindsight:
• it inspired me
• it confirmed my thinking was right
• it equipped me with the confidence to become a pioneer
• the event is still valid.
How has your world changed since 2001 and what advancement has returned the greatest dividend?
“from nowhere to know where”™ . . Project Jungle will help you to get it done better